okay, probs the last i’ll say about this as i by and large really do watch this show for the music, and i really am not all that invested in the lives of any of the characters, but, just. just, no, this is not how you handle a storyline about a teenage girl being outed as a lesbian in small-town ohio, it’s just not, it’s just SO NOT.
so, here’s a list of
everythingETA: NO WAIT IT’S NOT EVERYTHING I HAVE REALIZED THAT I FORGOT THINGS, oh my fucking god, here’s a list of most of what wasn’t okay about yesterday’s ep, and the reasons why it wasn’t okay!
- hi, was that an episode about a girl coming out as a lesbian that didn’t once actually use the word “lesbian”? i mean, correct me if i’m wrong, i only watched the episode the once and i was busy trying to lamaze breathe to calm myself, but i’m preeeeetty sure that was an episode about coming out as a lesbian that didn’t once use the word lesbian. not cool, glee! lesbian is not a dirty word; acting like it is just makes people think it is.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Just in case. You never know who might need it.
okay, so! this bedtime story is about MRS. ELEANOR STANLEY, the most long-suffering preschool teacher in the world, who is the unfortunate person tasked with being in charge of jaime rogers-stark’s first year in school.